Wednesday, July 13, 2005

_____________________________________________________________________
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY ADEEB :)

Ceh..! I th0ught 0f calling him at 12am US time, but that'd be ar0und 2pm here, and I had a class at 2pm. S0 I went t0 the class, and th0ught a few minutes later than 12am w0uld be 0kay. S0, I went t0 the t0ilet at 2.15pm t0 call him. (Ahaha~ s0rry la yer, takdek tempat lg strategic la, hehe ;) abis hina giler la tuh. Ish2.) S0 I called him, and wished him bla2. Skali he said it was alm0st +/- 1.30 am there..! I was like, tipuuu..! Rupe2nye he didn't tell me ab0ut the time difference..! I th0ught it was still the 0ld f0rmula he gave me: t0lak 2hrs and tuka siang jd mlm. Ces..! hampeh..! :( nvm, it's the th0ught that c0unts :P s0, an0ther year 0lder ek Uncle Adeeb? Hehe. All the best..! :)
_____________________________________________________________________

No comments: