For all I know, you could be near and every breath I take, you could feel
For all I know, you're just a thought that crossed my mind
What I wouldn't give to live that thought of mine
For all I know is nothing's changed,
Nothing ever will if I don't leave this place,
For all I know,
You're waiting for me to whisper your name ,
What I wouldn't give to kiss your sweet face,
Coz all I know is I need you here,
And all I have, I would give away,
So I could tell you dear,
All I feel...
oh I tried so hard to not feel,
It's killing me,
For all I know, you forgot me,
For all I know, you're different completely,
And everything we had was never what I thought it was,
But for all I know,
Oh it was love...< <>
Coz all I know is I need you here,
All I have, I would give away to so I could tell you dear,
All I feel...
Oh I tried so hard to not feel,
It's killing me,
Now everyone has a name,
And every face always somehow looks the same,
I always feel so alone,
Especially when it rains,
For all I know, boy, you do the same,
Yeah I didn't know that I need you here,
All I had, I gave away cause I was still afraid to feel,
All I feel, oh I tried so hard to not feel
It's killing me, it's killing me,
All I know
All I know
For all I know..!

No comments:
Post a Comment