Tuesday, August 04, 2009

not reading fiction anymore


Twenties Girl, Sophie Kinsella

Yay! Finished this just now. Yummy read. Sadly, this HAS to be my last novel. Gonna have to start digging into journals, articles and textbooks soon since having kissed and made up with my master's degree *cryptic phrase, i like*

I am determined to be a determined person about my determination to focus on my thesis and ignore the stacks of unread yummy novels currently residing everywhere around me *haven't gotten round to sorting everything yet; i've decided moving is the 3rd thing i hate after milk and Statistics*

Hopefully the paperback version of this book will be released soon. Wanna buy one for my keep and re-read the part where they kiss on the London Eye and lust after Mr American Frown all i want...

I so want August 17th to be TOMORROW.

I need distraction from the calendar.

No comments: