Sunday, October 31, 2004
0f all pe0ple, I hadn't expected her t0 be the first t0 call 0n my 20th birthday nite, I hadn't really! Thanks a l0t!:) h0nestly, I was kinda scared when she rang; it was the way she talked. Anyway, we had a very civilized conversati0n *just as well I was turning 20, I felt slightly m0re 0f a mature pers0n afterwards, haha ;) * Kinda nice, I sh0uld say. Well... we haven't talked f0r ages, and it was really, really nice- j0king and catching up 0n stuff. Quite h0nestly, I hadn't expected we'd talk t0 each 0ther, ever again. It used t0 be a scary th0ught- she being 0ne 0f the m0st preci0us friends 0f my life and all. I've t0 say, I've really missed 0ur friendship m0re than I th0ught I have. H0w did we bec0me strangers all 0f a sudden? It's sad, really. Well... I just want her t0 kn0w, she'd 0nce been my preci0us friend, she is n0w, and she always will be. I 0we y0u l0ts, friend. Can't wait t0 see her, my m0st-missed friend, ILYA :) thanks f0r making that m0ve, and remind me h0w nice it is t0 call y0u MY FRIEND :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment