Thank y0u all..!:)
= Ilya, Ilhamfaez, Adeeb, Mai, Firah, Ahadi Is, Aliaa, Cher0d, S0’bah, Aya, Hadzwan, Della, Shai0, Dennis, Miera, Deqna, ... (these ppl are the earliest t0 wish me *and remind me 0f this half-happy, half-sad day, huhu*) and every0ne else yg wished me. Thanx..!
Half-happy, half-sad... it's my birthday, and it means I'm an0ther year 0lder, and yg lg sedey dah takdek 'teen' dah kat blakang :( zmn seventeen, nineteen dah abis. Urgh..! lagi sad, I've g0t chickenp0x! :'( ni lg tensi0n, dah ar nak raye, I can't eat s0 many things.. hampeh! My m0ther b0ught a birthday cake, but my fam just sang happy birthday s0ng and let me cut the cake, but then they ate it, and I wasn't all0wed t0 eat MY 0WN BIRTHDAY CAKE..! That's quite the cruelest thing in the w0rld 0kay!! S0 I let them take 0ne slice each and I put the rest 0f the cake in the fridge, muakakaka~ pdn muke! I'm gonna keep the cake until next week, 0r the week after that, 0r cut it sh0rt, n0 0ne is all0wed t0 t0uch the cake until I'm healthy en0ugh and able t0 eat my 0wn birthday cake with0ut getting gatal2 0r rash 0r ape yg patut. Kalau cake tu sp0ilt pun, takper ar. Tp mmg takdek sape bley mkn, huh..!!:P
Saturday, October 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment