Saturday, September 03, 2005

I'd just finished reading "THE RULE 0F F0UR". Huhu. I can't believe it, I t00k a wh0le m0nth t0 finish it. That's quite unlike me. I n0rmally read a b00k in 2 days time, 3 max. Well... when I g0t t0 the last page, I was still searching f0r 's0mething'. It seemed like the b00k left n0 effect 0n me. Dunn0. I'm still w0ndering what the b00k's all ab0ut. The st0ry was kind 0f g0ing in different directi0ns, all at 0nce. At the beginning it was all ab0ut the hist0ry, Hypner0t0machia in particular (sampai pening medulla 0bl0ngata aku trying t0 digest all the facts:P), and at s0me p0int it started t0 f0cus 0n the friendship between the f0ur characters; the p0int at which I kinda l0st track; I n0 l0nger knew what 0r which was the pri0rity- s0lving the Hypner0t0machia @ their friendship @ the deaths @ even Francesc0 C0l0na himself. As a c0nclusi0n, The Da Vinci C0de is much m0re interesting. And n0, I d0n't rec0mmend Dan Br0wn, Sc0tt Fitzgerald and Umbert0 Ec0 teaming up t0 write a n0vel, thanx very much :P well... the c0ver is nice, nway. Heh. I'd read the c0ntent, there was n0thing much t0 it, s0 I had t0 judge the c0ver ar. Hehe.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I pray t0 Allah there'll be n0 fire 0f any kind in the wh0le w0rld; n0w, t0m0rr0w and ever. And yes, expl0si0n t00. They aren't g00d, are they? And my prayer includes fire and expl0si0n in KITCHENS, caused by l0usy c00ks trying t0 prepare the simplest meal in the hist0ry 0f mankind; e.g. nasi g0reng. That's n0t g0nna make a nice headline, is it?;P

Saye juge berd0a semua 0rg dpt mkn sedap2 hari ini :) 0r if that's t00 much, I pray semua 0rg dpt mkn. That'll be en0ugh. Thank y0u, Allah :)

Happy birthday
1) Mus'ab
2) "T" *I w0nder where y0u are:( *

I was b0red after reading the b00k. Msged my lil br0 dier pun x reply. Hampeh..! L0l... am I that b0ring?:P miscall balik pun tak?? Cis..! takper2...

No comments: