Monday, September 05, 2005

It's always nice t0 meet up with 0ld friends; all the catching-up t0 d0, mem0ries t0 recall, etc. It never fails t0 make us feel g00d; h0lding 0nt0 s0mething that's real, s0mething that lasts, s0mething that's secure and certain. That's friendship :)

S0 me and MIERA stayed up until 5.30am last night; all talks and laughs, and p0tat0 crisps and caffeine. It's been s0 l0ng; it felt g00d. Th0ugh Miera managed t0 bully me first; I helped her with her assignment; she was s0 busy, she even had a presentati0n t0 d0 t0day and she hadn't slept until I t0ld her t0. Tell y0u what Miera, that was s0 extra0rdinarily nice 0f me, I d0n't even d0 my 0wn assignments 0kay!;P finally, she spilled everything ab0ut her new b0yfriend. Hehe. And I l0st an0ther friend (t0 a guy). But it's 0kay. If that's what makes y0u happy, s0 be it. :) and since eating a l0t makes me happy, y0u have t0 forgive me f0r having eaten up the Fam0us Am0s ch0c0late chips and pecans c00kies I b0ught f0r you. Mwahaha. That was s0 hampeh 0f me..!;) nak wat camne, saye sgt lapar wpun slps makan nasi. Hehe. I'd wanted t0 c0me and see her presentati0n, but she'd threatened t0 putus kwn if I did :P Wida really wants t0 see me but I d0n't kn0w my way ar0und their campus s0 I've been staying at Miera's place all day. She's g0t a meeting after class and she hasn't been back until n0w. I am b0red. It was Wida and Aishah wh0 w0ke me up t0day. Hehe. Aishah wh0's in Perlis. :)

And this aftern00n, my m0ther called:P and there was that line again "... jgn jd mcm Ruby, tak baik rampas b0yfriend 0rg, ape2 hak 0rg, kdg2 kita tak sedar apa yg kita buat, s0 kena selalu fikir and beringat..." H0nestly. My m0ther's been watching t00 much tv 0kay. I kn0w RUBY's her fav telen0vela, but... hurm... whatever! And again, we talked ab0ut my decisi0n. :P I kn0w she wants me t0 be happy and all, but I h0pe she understands, I've made a decisi0n and f0r n0w, I'm g0nna stick t0 it. I kn0w she said she d0esn't mind and that it's up t0 me, and she respects my decisi0n and that it's my life we're talking ab0ut. But I als0 kn0w that she d0esn't believe me when I say I'm happy if I'm al0ne. The fact that my br0 and my sis have g0t bf /gf als0 d0esn't help. My m0ther's always updating me ab0ut their bf/gf and I'm always like... "0wh yek? 000 gaduh ke, 0wh dah baik balik? Owh okay... ehh panas ekk skang? Musim panas ekk?" :P heh. Hurmm.. pr0blem is, I'm 0nly 20 (turning 21 this yr:P). it's n0t like I'm 38...!:P my m0ther even asked where 0n earth did I get the wh0le being-single-and-independent idea fr0m, s0 I ended up telling her ab0ut my friends wh0've br0ken up recently, and h0w I hate it seeing friends ar0und me crying and m0ping ar0und because 0f it, and they're all unhealthy examples. Hehe. S0 I did get my th0usandth c0unselling sessi0n, with the same qu0tes and advices and stuff just like the 0nes I g0t fr0m my friends, and sure en0ugh, with exactly the same result; it left n0 effect 0n me. I just w0nder when will they st0p trying. H0nestly.

It is better t0 have l0ved and l0st, than n0t t0 l0ve at all.

I d0n't believe in this, n0t even cl0se, n0t a little bit, n0t at all. Peri0d.

p/s: g00d luck Yatie utk test m0t0 n kete k0 es0k... ish2 kambing zmn skang maju ekk? pandai drive tuh ;p

No comments: