It's 3.09am already, and I'd just taken a sh0wer. Suke giler mandi tgh2 mlm, mcm sgt best. Hehheh. S0 I slept at 5.30am last nite. But hey, I went t0 the class 0kay..! (sendiri pun c0nfused camne bleh gi klas:P) w0ke up at... I dunn0 precisely; 0ne m0re thing pe0ple always tease me ab0ut- my watches and any kind 0f cl0ck I've g0t including my hp, lapt0p, etc... sumenye sgt cpt sampai I.ve l0st track 0f the real time but like they said "... jam giler cpt, tp tak penah awal..." Hehe. Seri0usly, I dunn0 my watch cpt brape minit. Tapi this m0rning, fuhh..! giler aa. I was kelam kabut like hell mandi and getting dressed, etc and when I checked my hp, the time was 8.58am (lab at 9am). I checked my c0mp, it was 8.37am. And my watch sh0wed 8.25am. Aiyark..!;P s0 I checked the real time. Hehhehheh :) it was 0nly 8.15am rupenyer..! cesss..! penat jer rushing. Huhu. Tp rase happy and bangge gak. Mwakaka. Tu pun nak bangge, aper daa ;P s0, at least this week I did attend 0ne class. Hehe. Takdek ar p0nteng sepanjang minggu kay. yer.. tak wat dah lps nih :P
And we were g0ing t0 watch the h0ckey match at 6pm, but haaaa... Nih mmg tensen giler. I was being 0ut 0f character t0day- I was 0n time. But when I went d0wn, n0 0ne was there, and I waited 45 minutes (!!) bef0re a friend finally came d0wn. Grrrr..! :( yg lain tak turun pun. Bengkek giler..! game pun dah abis. Hampeh..! s0 she b0ught me ice cream laa t0 ap0l0gize. Ceh..! s0 ptg ni d0k kat tepi padang h0ckey mkn ice cream and tgk the s0ccer team of 0ur uni practicing kat pdg b0la.
T0nite we spent time utk sesi berf0ya2 at Yatie's r00m plak. I'd just g0t back fr0m her r00m at 2am.
Hurm... I was s0000 furi0us. H0nestly. My patience kn0ws b0unds. Well... whatever!:(
Friday, September 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment