huhu. w0ke up late this m0rn-9am, (the first time in 2 weeks). i w0ke up t0 find myself in yatie's bed. i didn't realize it; i must've fallen asleep with0ut actually wanting t0 last night. Ana was getting dressed; had already taken a sh0wer. me and yatie lazed ar0und despite 0ur plan t0 g0 t0 the faculty at 9am. i t0ld her t0 g0 take a sh0wer first and i'd f0ll0w, and she was like.. u first. blabla. (actually dua2 pun pemalas ;p) s0 finally, we went t0 the fac at 11.30am! haha.
spent the wh0le aftern00n with yatie playing games, reading mags, listening t0 the radi0, guessing lyrics and talking. i still l0ve h0lidays and days-0ff even if there's n0thing nice t0 d0, even if i just waste my time d0ing stupid things :) i l0ve h0lidays!! *wh0 d0esn't?* duh! ;p
still haven't d0ne the assignment. i've re-read the questi0ns, but am t00 sleepy (plus lazy) t0 really start d0ing it :)
check this 0ut- "blue skies" by irving berlin. my s0ng :)
spent the wh0le aftern00n with yatie playing games, reading mags, listening t0 the radi0, guessing lyrics and talking. i still l0ve h0lidays and days-0ff even if there's n0thing nice t0 d0, even if i just waste my time d0ing stupid things :) i l0ve h0lidays!! *wh0 d0esn't?* duh! ;p
still haven't d0ne the assignment. i've re-read the questi0ns, but am t00 sleepy (plus lazy) t0 really start d0ing it :)
check this 0ut- "blue skies" by irving berlin. my s0ng :)
I was blue, just as blue as I could be
Ev'ry day was a cloudy day for me
Then good luck came a-knocking at my door
Skies were gray but they're not gray anymore
Blue skies
Smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies
Do I see
Bluebirds
Singing a song
Nothing but bluebirds
All day long
Never saw the sun shining so bright
Never saw things going so right
Noticing the days hurrying by
When you're in love, my how they fly
Blue days
All of them gone
Nothing but blue skies
From now on
[2]
I should care if the wind blows east or west
I should fret if the worst looks like the best
I should mind if they say it can't be true
I should smile,
that's exactly what I do :) :) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment