9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1...
"... Merdeka...!"
"... Keranamu Malaysia..."

Then,dr0ve ar0und Putrajaya, at 2.30am dr0pped by the place where they kept all the "kereta berhias" f0r the next day's event.


lg hensem drp UPM nyer, heheh


Then, lepak kedai mamak...!!!:) makan r0ti telur *cam biase:P*... this pic special utk Muttpea ngn Adeeb ngn org2 lain yg rase cam jeles... mwahaha.. yer yer, aku tau ni tepung jer... but still ;) ish nyesal btul x amik gamba satay tuh huhu:P 0wh s0ry ekk, dah half-eaten.

Then, a friend's b0yfriend came and we were 0ff t0 PD at 5.30am. d0n't ask me why PD 0r ada apa dgn PD 0kay:P mmg takdek aper yg luar biase, tp saje2 jer. We were g0ing sekejap jer pun, takkan nak gi Redang ker Karambunai ker. PD was quite a suitable destinati0n.
S0, g0t there at ar0und 7am. I was determined t0 watch the sunrise, and t0 stay awake and teman di0rg *my friend wh0 was driving*... siap cakap "... hey tak aci ar 0rg lain tid0, sian driver, kite sume kene stay awake, br fair... nanti leh tgk sunrise ekk..." and after ab0ut 10 minutes I said that, I d0zed 0ff peacefully. Mwahahaa ;) I remembered singing al0ng lagu ermmm aper ekk.. hehe. Tak ingat plak. Tibe2 jer tertid0, huhu. S0rry..!~ s0 I didn't watch the sunrise pun. Sampai sane s0lat subuh at 7am kat Teluk Kemang. Then, dr0ve 0ff t0 the beach. Kit0rg gi fr0m 0ne beach t0 an0ther; Tg Tuan, Teluk Biru, Pantai Saujana, etc. Ramai giler 0rg yg dtg k0nv0i Merdeka. Heh.


g0t it??:P yatie hampeh..!

Sampai balik k0lej at 5.30pm. The first thing I did was take a sh0wer. And then? Cube teke. Hint: I was s000000 damn exhausted and sleepy and hungry ;)
N0, I didn't makan, minum, baring 0r tid0.
Saye main game..!!~ :)
I alm0st slept at my desk; t00 tired and sleepy. After 3 r0unds 0f Zuma, I c0uldn't stand it anym0re s0 I went t0 my bed*which I've missed s0 much:P* and fell asleep in n0 time. That was at 7pm.
I w0ke up at 8.05pm, s0lat maghrib. Itupun sgt lal0k giler, rase mcm mimpi jer. Di0rg ajak gi dinner pun I didn't g0. I was starving but I was m0re int0 catching up 0n my sleep. S0 I jumped int0 bed again and passed 0ut-my istilah utk tid0 yg sgt lame sbb terlalu letih 0r ngntuk. T0 be c0ntinued... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment