skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, August 25, 2005
st0p acting like y0u really kn0w me, okay?
please.
c0z y0u d0n't.
y0u just fcuking d0n't..!
(`_`)
:: c0untd0wn :: 6 days...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
her world
her words
any word?
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2009
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2006
(28)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(5)
▼
2005
(47)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(14)
▼
August
(20)
10987654321..."... Merdeka...!""... Keranamu Malay...
Hehehe. I made it..! I made it as the best "class-...
Yayyyy.....!!~ ;)Finally... after a few weeks 0f s...
Last nite, berTEkad utk bgn awal. Cube teke.. saye...
Why c0uldn't I just keep my m0uth shut..?!!:P why ...
I wasn't exactly the happiest pers0n 0n earth yest...
st0p acting like y0u really kn0w me, okay?please.c...
It was drizzling when I w0ke up at 6.30am this m0r...
__________________________________________________...
Erm.. I've g0t ab0ut 37 things 0n my t0-d0 list, b...
Wakaka. Gelak2.. ;D yer2 jer larian pertiwi, huh.....
W0re blue baju kurung t0 the multimedia exam, and ...
Hari ini sgt teruk.Missed lab..?? and 0ne h0ur lec...
"....Saya, penyimpan m0h0r besar raja2 Uganda dgn ...
H0w d0 I define studying?=) t0ugh questi0n. T0 mak...
if n0t because 0f last nite, i'd still say y0u d0n...
"... happy birthday t0 y0u..happy birthday t0 y0u....
All 0f us went t0 PWTC t0 attend the Internati0nal...
"Happy birthday t0 y0u... happy birthday t0 y0u......
HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY MY BIG BR0THER- M0HD FAZLI :P ...
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2004
(15)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(3)
their words
Mrhabuk.blogspot
X tau...
13 years ago
dikanan dan kiriku........
my date...
14 years ago
Aiza nak bercerita...
Kembali lagi....
14 years ago
Puan ALeya...
Weaning Time (Stage 1)
15 years ago
I am me!
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment