Why c0uldn't I just keep my m0uth shut..?!!:P why d0 I always have t0 say s0mething? Saya berazam nak jadi pendiam selepas ini[uhuk18]. I wished I hadn't d0ne what I did. Stupid, stupid me.. padan muka..!=p well, I was s0 sh0cked; I nearly had heart failure, huhu. Nasib baik tgh main game, bleh ar c0ver sket. Hehs~
Ign0rance is bliss..?? sure 0r n0t??=p
____________________________________________________________________
S0 Cher0d and I went t0 the "FESTARI", Yatie was t00 tired t0 g0- she had netball match this aftern00n. Ermm gempak ar. They were all s0 amazing (alm0st like pr0fessi0nal dancers), except f0r this 0ne team fr0m KTDI yg wat dance hantu2- tak faham langsung..! plus b0san giler. I was like.. "ape yg k0rang cube buktikan ni..?" thr0ugh0ut their perf0rmance. Mcm 0rg wat ajaran sesat pun ader, heheh. S0rry ar, tp maybe it was t00 creative sampai 0rg2 biase yg tak fhm art as much as these pe0ple d0 [mcm saye nih];p yg tak fhm and t'cengang2 tgk aper di0rg wat. Actually t0nite was the 2nd sessi0n; the 'creative categ0ry'. This aftern00n they'd had the 'traditi0nal categ0ry'. Hmm.. m0st 0f the female dancers were very, very heavily made-up, yuckie..! I c0uldn't help w0ndering h0w c0uld they stand having all th0se mucks 0n their faces? Tp 0verall mmg best ar, I like these things actually, especially citrawarna Malaysia yg slalu ader kat tv time merdeka ker ape, very c0l0rful and cam happening giler, suke..!:)
And setelah lame giler tak lepak2 kat kedai mamak, t0nite we went 0ut and lepak2 kat kedai mamak after FESTARI! It's n0t the f00d that I like [c0z I hate curry and anything 0f the kind, and every time lepak pun I eat r0ti telur sahaje with0ut any kuah=p], but the light atm0sphere (excluding the asap r0k0k, 0f c0urse=p) and yer, Muttpea, aku tak lepak lame pun, dah blk nih, membebel jer keje..!=p
I wanna wake up early t0m0rr0w. F0r 0nce, bley tak stay away fr0m bed after subuh? Lps s0lat jer tid0 blk, hampeh tul. Dah lame giler tak j0g, let al0ne main basketball ker v0lley ker ape. Rase mcm sgt tak sihat jer. Ceh!
:: c0untd0wn :: 4 days...
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment