Wednesday, August 17, 2005

H0w d0 I define studying?=) t0ugh questi0n. T0 make it simple, derive a rate 0f re'acti0n', in functi0n 0f time.* =p

-r = dStudying/dt
= 5 min 0f hazelnut wafer-munching + 2 times g0ing t0 bathr00m n st0pping by the 0h-s0-delici0us bed t0 lie d0wn a few secs** + half a d0zen times checking the handph0ne + 3 (7min) changing screensaver + the wh0le time singing 0n t0p 0f my lungs thanks t0 the very distracting s0ngs I put 0n + 18 (2 min) staring 0ut the wind0w at the highway if n0t the b0ys c0llege + 3 min talking 0n the phone t0 my lil br0 + 7 minutes j0ting d0wn lyrics 0f "mr l0nely" 0ut 0f b0red0m + 2 min c0unting shin chan c0mics*** + ........... min actually reading the n0tes


*still in 'm0urning' m0de 0ver the 'Reacti0n Kinetics and React0r Design' test this aftern00n; which I managed t0 screw up pretty badly :(
**can't blame me th0ugh, have t0 pass by the high-'affinity' bed 0n my way back t0 the desk ;p
***shit, tw0 missing..!

After three h0urs, all I kn0w ab0ut 'Pr0cess C0ntr0l' is:............................erm .........*thinking hard* s0mething ab0ut keeping key variables in a physical system at its set p0int blah blah. 0kay. I'm 0nly a few sentences cleverer after 3 h0urs..?! I'm s0 g0nna die. It's already 12:13 am and I'm typing this thing. Heh. S0 actually I'm a few sentences cleverer and twice stupider..? (dah tau byk lg x study lg nak buang mase wat bende ni)=p

s.t.0.p.r.i.g.h.t.t.h.i.s.m.i.n.u.t.e

0h by the way, I l00ked up "studying" in the dicti0nary, and here what it says:

1. to pursue knowledge, as by reading, observation, or research.
2.To apply one's mind purposefully to the acquisition of knowledge or understanding of (a subject).

0bvi0usly n0 any part 0f my eqn ab0ve falls in the categ0ry. ;) hehe.
(abis tuh tak reti2 lg nak study?=p) 0kay2 ;p

No comments: