Yayyyy.....!!~ ;)
Finally... after a few weeks 0f sweat and t0il *k0n0n2 0kay*, and l0tsa eff0rts and patience, and determinati0n, and n0t f0rgetting c0ncentrati0n, I MADE IT..! I made it, okay. I made it t0 the final stage 0f the game I've been w0rking 0n.
"... the final temple was struck..! y0ur extreme p0wer is n0t p0ssible t0 be defeated! As f0r me it can taste the taste wh0se alm0st freed0m is sweet sweetly. But G0d 0f the sun can be impris0ned at 0nly that true h0use... we c0me fr0m the star, return t0 the star! It is 0f y0u t0 rescue 0f my star... c0ngratulati0ns! Excellent w0rk. Y0u 0btained lawful place at the side 0f the ancient ruler 0f the Zuma. In the future, as f0r me, y0u are kn0wn as 0ur sibling, I will call y0u br0ther.. blah blah..."
I am s0 pr0ud 0f myself *mwakaka ;)* I knew it. When there's a will, there's a way. And n0w I'm w0rking 0n the "Gauntlet" stage. But seri0usly, I think this is quite b0ring and unchallenging *cewaaa, sessi berlagak ar plak ;)* sbb this 0ne is m0re ab0ut testing my survival thr0ugh 0ne particular stage.
"h0w l0ng can y0u survive the endless stream 0f Zuma insanity?"- that's it.
And each stage pun I made it as the highest sc0rer, eff0rtlessly. Huhu. Takperlah. Cari game lain plak :) wawawa.. busynyer saye ;) I was screaming like there was n0 t0m0rr0w and jumping ar0und j0y0usly, and quickly msged my friends. S0me even replied, c0ngratulating me 0n my success. Hehehe. Bahagia2 :)
"c0ngratulati0ns.. tp es0k jgn lupe gi klas ya.."- Jaa
Hehe. Perli betul. Thanx, nway.
We went t0 Firah's r00m, and, blablabla... :( hurmm.. just wait and see t0m0rr0w. But my instinct says n0, she's n0t g0nna change her mind whats0ever. We're all really frustrated, but there's n0thing we can d0 :(
:: c0untd0wn :: 2 days...
Monday, August 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment