I wasn't exactly the happiest pers0n 0n earth yesterday. My day was sp0ilt early in the m0rn. Class started at 10am, and within the 1st h0ur I g0t b0th my Reacti0n Kinetics and Pr0cess C0ntr0l and Instrumentati0n results. Well.. I failed b0th, en0ugh said..!:(
And 0ne thing led t0 an0ther. S0, it was an0ther "Hari Berkabung" yesterday :( [s0rry Muttpea, and n0, I wasn't mad at y0u:P] By the end 0f the day, I was feeling d0wn, and exhausted at the same time (class ended at 10pm). Went 0ut with a girl friend; she wanted t0 drink apple juice (dah ar it was raining, sejuk2 nak juice, ish :P) Then, went t0 the b0ys c0llege t0 see the dance practice f0r "FESTARI '05"; which will be held t0m0rr0w. Whew.. they were dancing s0me "Sarawakian" dance; interesting! And I d0n't think even I can dance like s0me 0f the guys; s0000 lembut..! hehe. And then, makan time..! I ate 'kuey te0w pelik' a guy friend b0ught f0r me. Mmg pelik-siap bungkus ngn daun keladi. But it was delici0us..![f0r s0me0ne wh0 eats kuey te0w 0nly like.. twice a year; that's me]:) But sambil mkn tu, I c0uldn't st0p w0ndering; where'd the daun keladi c0me fr0m? Risau giler :P and lg satu jer x best- giler banyak kerang. Tak suke.
And satu pencapaian hebat: tak main game langsung yesterday, and t0day. W0www..!!:) but I spent my time sleeping, huhu. It was raining heavily this aftern00n, I really enj0yed my 4-hour sleep. Puas hati tid0 lame giler.! Hehe. And I've d0ne an0ther task 0n my list (which I haven't t0rn up, but simplified it instead)- I've sent th0se parcels (finally). And Akmal, y0u sh0uld get it very s00n. Enj0y..!~ :)
Yayy..!~ my r00mmate's not g0nna be ar0und this weekend. Great..! Just what I need. \(^_^)/ gembira.. gembira.. hehe, I dunn0 what t0 say, but during dinner, I g0t a msg fr0m this unfamiliar number, s0 I replied it asking "wh0's this?" and then an0ther msg came in, it said... "y0ur r00mmate la. Take care" Aiyark..! Muakakaka~ ;D see, I d0n't even have her number in my hp. S0, lps gelak2 (dan digelakkan, oleh Yatie&Cher0d), I msged her back, "0wh right, have fun" hehehehe~
"S0me pe0ple d0n't f0rget; they just d0n't remember.."
:: c0untd0wn :: 5 days...
Friday, August 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment