All 0f us went t0 PWTC t0 attend the Internati0nal Science C0nventi0n this m0rning. But all 0f us didn't stay thr0ugh the c0nventi0n, me and Yatie lari gi KLCC- I was g0nna meet up with my br0 and my sis. My 0ther friends... s0me went t0 The Mall, etc. Sume lari ar kirenye. Heheh. There were s0000 many pe0ple at KLCC, bc0z 0f the PC FAIR. Tensi0n jer!
The ISC was interesting, actually. I managed t0 sit still and listen t0 the speaker; s0me pr0fess0r fr0m ermm... fr0m s0mewhere :) (I came 40 minutes late, mcm biase, s0 I missed the intr0) They were discussing the p0tential 0f 0il industry, petr0l c0nsumpti0n, etc in Malaysia. M0st 0f 0ther pe0ple wh0 came were pr0fessi0nals, businessmen, etc. Dah ar I w0re jeans and sneakers, muakaka. Giler btul. Suke2 hati jer :P S0me even asked if I'd c0me t0 the wr0ng majlis. Ceh..! ingat 0rg pakai jeans takley jd pencarigali minyak berjaye ker hahhh..?? Huh..!:P
My sis turned up with fl0wery green-white skirt and yes, fl0wery sandals. I c0uldn't help n0ticing the smug n0te in her v0ice when she cheerfully greeted me with "... cantik tak?.." (bkn nak tanye aku ape cite:P) I was like, "... n0, y0u l00k like a 12-year-0ld sch00lgirl.." and she said I was jeal0us. Heck, she was right tp sket jerla, bkn jeles sgt pun :P heh. Nvm. When the time c0mes and I feel like wearing a skirt, I'll make sure it's the m0st glam0r0us skirt with the rarest pattern and a really striking c0l0r (that I'd kill myself first bef0re wearing s0mething 0f such c0l0r N0W) like pink 0r 0range. Y0u'll see..!:P 0wh, and I think her green eyeshad0w is a bit extreme. Btw, when that time c0mes, I'm g0nna wear a matching eyeshad0w t00..! :P (G0d, I h0pe that time never c0mes)
B0ught "The Rule 0f F0ur" by Ian Caldwell & Dustin Th0mas0n, rec0mmended by Adeeb. It's similar with "The Da Vinci C0de" I've read, but he said this 0ne is m0re interesting. We'll see :) kalau best aku rec0mmend kat k0 plak ekk Muttpea (heh..! Da Vinci C0de tu pun k0 tak bace2 lagi, dah 8kurun aku beriye pr0m0te.. :P)
I am s0 tired.
Saturday, August 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment