W0re blue
baju kurung t0 the multimedia exam, and as expected, I did get a little bit 0f extra attenti0n, hehheh ;p the 0nly d0wnside was that all the girls rec0gnized the baju as
Firah's. hehe. Yer la, saye mane ade baju kurung:p I've g0t 0nly ab0ut 3 pairs 0f baju kurung; they're all at h0me, including my 0ne-n-0nly fav: the blue 0ne. Last year's baju raye d0esn't c0unt, 0bvi0usly; it's yell0w..!:p an0ther 0ne I c0uldn't remember yg mane satu. 0h that blue 0ne is my fav c0z it's blue(0bvi0usly), sweet and m0st imp0rtantly, it was a gift fr0m s0me0ne. :) it means a l0t t0 me. I've w0rn it since the past
4 years..! (and every0ne named it my 'baju rasmi' sbb asal ade functi0n kne pakai baju kurung I'd surely turn up with that 0ne;p) well, I d0n't have much ch0ice, mmg x dek c0llecti0n baju kurung pun. By the way, (0f c0urse)the extra attenti0n wasn't why I w0re baju kurung in the first place. The test was held at the central academic hall where any forms 0f jeans are strictly n0t all0wed (which I c0uld never understand why), that was why. And the very ridicul0us part- we can get sued! Take it fr0m me, upm is such a sucker f0r m0ney.(dah ar 0ur fees are c0mparatively much m0re expensive, tp internet pun takdek!) A friend g0t sued RM 100: RM25 f0r wearing jeans, RM25 f0r wearing sandals, RM25 f0r n0t wearing matric card, and an0ther RM25 f0r n0t even brings the card. Luckily, 0ur faculty is much m0re flexible; fr0m the dean, lecturers, t0 the 0ther staff- they all seem t0 have g0t the 'engineering' mind. Heh. I mean, I'm used t0 hearing pe0ple say that engineering pe0ple are
semp0i, whilst d0cs are nerdy (and
skema..!). Hehe. I kinda like the idea.
Yayyy..!!~ berkat hasil usaha dan ketabahan serta ketekunan berjaya gak sampai stage 12 Zuma..!! sgt gembiraaa..! sesungguhnyer, usaha tangga kejayaan :) tp stage 12 nih quite susah, main dr kul 10pm smpai 5pg tak lps2 gak 12-3, bengang! [takpe2, mesti lebih berusaha lps ni!('_')<--- muka berazam.] Hasilnye, tid0 lps subuh bgn kul 11pg, kelam kabut carik n0tes multimedia- tak bace satu aper pun lagik, ade 3 chapters, test 2pm. Well d0ne ct!:p nasib baik tak termiss test terus. Tu mmg nak kene tampar..!
This is g0nna be a very b0ring weekend, sbb they g0t all that patriotism campaign g0ing with l0tsa dull events f0r us t0 attend t0. Giler b0san..! t0nite, ade musical drama, this 0ne might be a bit interesting k0t. T0m0rr0w, "Larian Pertiwi" first thing in the morning! Giler btul. Tp best, last year saye dpt bendera, the first 100 runners.. hehe. 0ut 0f 1000++, 0kay per ;p tp 0ne thing I l0ve ab0ut august, sbb slalu giler dpt dgr lagu ni everywhere I g0. F0r s0me reas0n, I really, really like this s0ng, hehe.
Keranamu kami mendakap tuah,
Keranamu kami bangsa berjaya,
Keranamu kami hidup selesa,
Limpah budi kemakmuran Negara..
Keranamu kami bebas merdeka,
Keranamu nyawa dipertaruhkan,
Keranamu rela kami berjuang,
Demi bangsa kedaulatan Negara..
Keranamu Negara Malaysia..
Malaysia..
Terima kasih Malaysia..!*jerit kuat2 ;)*
Amazingly, I remember every w0rd by heart. :)and this is h0w the administration building 0f 0ur fac l00ks like.. (i want 0ne t00..! the flag's s00 huge! hey, is that dr Coskan's r00m being c0vered up? pity him, he sure d0es hate the lack 0f sunlight;p)
0kay.. I'd better get g0ing. The musical drama and dance sh0w is @ 8pm. Nak gi r00m firah, nak makaaannn..! lapaaa..!
No comments:
Post a Comment