Wednesday, August 24, 2005

It was drizzling when I w0ke up at 6.30am this m0rn, which kinda dr0ve me crazy c0z it's been l0ng since the last m0rning rain, and I c0uldn't enj0y it this time just bc0z I had lab at 8.30am. :p but that didn't really st0p me fr0m jumping int0 bed again after s0lat subuh; being a sleep-a-h0lic, hehe :) I was staring sadly 0ut the wind0w at the rain, and then I was like... "ahh gi mamp0s, nak tid0 gak..!" ;)

g0t up again at 8.15, and I was early f0r the 1st time t0day, 0nly t0 find Firah wasn't c0ming. Hampeh..! penat2 aku nak berlagak dtg awl, die plak tak dtg :P she was always c0mplaining ab0ut me c0ming late *very late, actually, sbb class 8.30 I came at 9 the earliest ;)* dah ar t0day's lab was l0ng and b0ring- the c0ncentric tube heat exchanger (when was it ever lab was interesting?:P). And since Firah wasn't there, I was being rajin f0r the 1st time*terpakse*, dutifully taking the readings and stuff :P

It started 0ut all g00d, but then, hehe. I skipped the rest 0f the classes in the aftern00n(2-7pm), muahaha. s0rry Muttpea, kalau tau, baik lyn k0 b0rak kan? :P Dunn0 why, I wasn't sleepy 0r anything. Just didn't feel like g0ing :p spent the wh0le aftern00n at my r00m; main game. Bagus, amalkan slalu el0k utk kesihatan..! :P (hey that's better, sbb I'd once skipped class and d0k s0rang2 kat Firah's r00m- wat 'CD marath0n' 4 h0urs! Sementara Firah plak gi class and I asked her t0 sign the attendance f0r me, hehe)

Went 0ut f0r dinner with Yatie and Cher0d, and, erm.. talked ab0ut.. erm.. "us" :P and th0se plans. S0, I was right all al0ng. hmm...

T0 sesape berkenaan: n0 0ne's w0rth crying f0r, and the 0ne wh0 is w0n't make y0u cry. Hey c0me 0n..! BIG B0YS D0N'T CRY :)

*I've run 0ut 0f ayat2 penyedap hati, pls ar*:P

:: c0untd0wn :: 7 days...

No comments: