Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hehehe. I made it..! I made it as the best "class-skipper"..!:P ader 2 classes jer arini but I skipped b0th; was sleeping dreamlessly. W0ke up at 3pm baru kelam kabut. (slept at ar0und 5am). Went 0ff t0 Putrajaya at 6pm. Had ABC and SATAY KAJANG *this 0ne g0es t0 MUTTPEA and ADEEB;) sile lar jeles yekk* at Tmn Warisan Pertanian, but I ate 25 cucuk jer. Alaaaa... tp baru teringat, luper nak amik gamba satay tuh, kalau tak sure bley jeleskan k0rg ngn cemerlangnyer kan kan?? ;P hehe. Br ckp jer pun Muttpea dah "w0iii k0 ni mmg nak kene terajang..!" mwahaha. Tahulah jelesssss ;) and then went t0 masjid putrajaya, s0lat maghrib and isyak there. Hehe. It was kinda klakar ar, sbb I'd t0tally f0rg0tten that visit0rs with0ut tudung have t0 wear scarf. S0 I just walked right in ngn c0nfidentnyer. Dah ar there were s000 many ppl because 0f the tahlil and s0lat hajat utk Merdeka Day. S0 the guard appr0ached me and gave a PINK scarf, and my friends were still laughing hysterically at me when we were leaving. Hampeh..!;P *dah arr PINK..!* they said the m0sque is beautiful, but I still like masjid assyakirin better. We t00k a few pics. Muakaka. Suke2 jer.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with the pink scarf.. mwakaka ;)
*pic diambil 0leh se0rg pesakit PARKINSON sejak lahir:P*(Yatie)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


hehe.. ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-masjid PUTRAJAYA-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cruisetasik *I l0ve lakes;)*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kalau takdek seek0r kambing ngn 0rg utan tuh sure lagik ensem.. mwahaha ;) pls excuse Yatie's special p0se 0f a br0ken-hearted girl... heheh. K0t yer frust pun.. Apsal tak terjun jer?:P




S0 after s0lat we went t0 the "Putrajaya Lake Club" f0r the c0untd0wn. Was kinda b0ring because I didn't rec0gnize m0st artists that nite:P and lagipun we were waiting f0r the firew0rks part jer pun. Yg lain tuh bkn best pun :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


satay, yummy!! :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


me and yati :)



:: c0untd0wn :: <1day...>

No comments: